Capital Rail Constructors, a joint venture of Clark Construction Group, LLC, and Kiewit Infrastructure South Co., is leading the design-build effort for Phase 2 of the Silver Line project. Phase 2 will extend the Silver Line 11.4 miles west from the Wiehle-Reston East Station into Loudoun County, Va. This project includes the design and construction of six stations:
- Reston Town Center
- Innovation Center
- Dulles Airport
- Loudoun Gateway
For additional information about the Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project, please visit the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority’s project website: www.dullesmetro.com.
If you have questions or concerns regarding construction activity on Phase 2 of the Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project, please call our CONSTRUCTION HOTLINE: 1-844-385-RAIL.
The hotline is open 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
- Phillip Ward on his Pride for the Work at Silver Line Phase2A / July 16, 2019
- Moore on Managing and Mentoring Along the Silver Line Phase 2 / June 28, 2019
- Silvio Ribera on Perfecting Craft and Communication on the Silver Line Phase 2 / June 28, 2019
- Behdad Balazadeh on Welding Steel and his own American Dream / May 30, 2019
- Michelle Cousté on Ensuring Quality as a Woman Field Leader in Construction / May 30, 2019