Capital Rail Constructors, a joint venture of Clark Construction Group, LLC, and Kiewit Infrastructure South Co., is leading the design-build effort for Phase 2 of the Silver Line project. Phase 2 will extend the Silver Line 11.5 miles west from the Wiehle-Reston East Station into Loudoun County, Va. This project includes the design and construction of six stations:
- Reston Town Center
- Innovation Center
- Dulles Airport
- Loudoun Gateway
For additional information about the Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project, please visit the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority’s project website: www.dullesmetro.com.
If you have questions or concerns regarding construction activity on Phase 2 of the Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project, please call our CONSTRUCTION HOTLINE: 1-844-385-RAIL.
The hotline is open 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
To contact Capital Rail Constructors, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also may reach us by mail:
Capital Rail Constructors
44834 Rudder Road
Sterling, VA 20166
For Accounts Payable, email: email@example.com spacespace
- Capital Rail Constructors Joint Venture Celebrates Silver Line Phase 2 Opening / November 14, 2022
- Capital Rail Constructors Substantially Completes Package A of Silver Line Phase 2 / November 4, 2021
- Dulles International Airport Station Evokes Saarinen’s Vision / September 25, 2019
- By The Numbers: Silver Line Phase 2A / September 19, 2019
- Silver Line Phase 2A Public Improvements Go Beyond Metrorail / August 27, 2019